Terms and Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using www.LanguageByVideo.com you agree to the following terms.
1. - Content (videos, information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through www.LanguageByVideo.com (hereafter 'The Website') is provided by Language by Video, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of The Website are the copyright of Language by Video or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of The Website cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Language by Video. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by The Website is for your own personal use only, or for educational means (such as to a class of students) and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
2. - Language by Video will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain The Website in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in The Website. You should not assume that The Website or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Language by Video reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
3. - We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by us in connection with The Website is accurate at the time of its inclusion; however, there may be errors, inaccuracies or omissions in respect of which we exclude all liability. We make no representations or warranties about the information included on our web pages (including links to third parties' web pages). You shall be solely responsible for any decisions based on the information contained on such web pages.
4. - The content on this Website is intended to appeal to a wide range of audiences and as such not all of the material is suitable for use by children. Parents and guardians are reminded of the importance of supervising young children when using the Internet. Where Language by Video may provide any interactive services such as chat rooms or bulletin boards we will provide clear information about the service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used and provide you with a means to contacting the moderator. Parents and guardians shall be responsible for the actions of any children using this Website.
5. - Various elements of the content, products and services accessible via the Website. mainly due to the user generated content nature, are not provided by us but instead by other companies or associates. Language by Video is unable to guarantee that such products and services or any websites accessible via The Website are virus or error free. You should check all emails, attachments and files before downloading them.
6. - Your dealings with, and interest in, promotions, services, or retailers found via this Website are solely between you and the person with whom you are dealing unless we expressly state otherwise.
7. - Language by Video or online retailers and content providers found whilst browsing this Website may provide links to other websites or resources. We do not accept responsibility for these third party websites or resources and neither have we endorsed their content, products or services merely because they are accessible via the Website.
8. - Information provided by Language by Video does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be relied upon without taking independent advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
9. - We take reasonable steps to safeguard the security of any information you input or send to us in connection with the Website by using secure services and encryption technology where we deem appropriate, however, we accept no responsibility for any damages that you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
10. - It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on the Website that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on the Website. Language by Video will not be liable if your use of materials or information from the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Language by Video reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on The Website. Language by Video will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on the Website; such access may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
11. - If your browser does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Website.
12. - You may not mirror any material contained on The Website on any other server which it is hosted without the prior written consent of Language By Video. Any unauthorised use of the contents of the Website either under this clause or clause 10 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws or other UK laws.
13. - You acknowledge that Language by Video has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using the Website. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content. Your use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations.
14. - By submitting any material to us via the Website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that Language By Video may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe Language by Video may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it. You agree that we shall have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to The Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
15. - We shall have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in condition 18 below.
17. - If you choose or are issued with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of any registration or security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to immediately notify Language by Video of any unauthorised use or breach of security. We cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this term. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password.
18. - You agree to use The Website only in a lawful manner and further agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Language by Video or any of its customers or users of The Website by any means, including without limitation by by a denial of service attack, knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material with is malicious or technologically harmful, harassment, impersonation of another person or entity. You also agree not to use The Website to transmit or post any material which is fraudulent, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, hateful, sexually, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Language by Video, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use The Website such that you would cause the whole or part of The Website (including the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database attached to it ) to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way. In such circumstances your right to use The Website will cease immediately.
19. - Language by Video does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Language by Video excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over The Website. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the Internet, which can be accessed by using The Website
20. - We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on The Website for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion without liability to you.
21. - Language by Video reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on The Website. By continuing to use The Website you will be deemed to accept such variation.
22. - If any part of these terms are found to be illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these terms.
23. - The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to your use of The Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These terms are governed by English Law.